Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Mardi Gras



We went to Mobile this weekend to see some Mardi Gras parades. Unfortunately the weather was terrible. We really wanted to go to the Friday night parade, but we just couldn't make ourselves go downtown and slog through the rain and puddles. Fortunately the clouds parted for the day parade Saturday, and we were able to catch it twice.
I'm not in much of a blogging mood right now - last week I was busy with the school newsletter (my first issue), and then Friday I started the Twilight series (and I'm hooked). Perry wants to know if I'm a 13-year-old girl again, and I know he's right. Why am I reading books about Vampires? Who knows. But I'm halfway through the second book, and I know I won't be able to stop until I finish them all.

1 comment:

Lane said...

Oh! I wish we could have seen you guys when you were here! IF you come down in the next few weeks let me know, okay?
Love A*F<
Lane