Here are some of S&A's favorite gifts this year:
- kid-sized picnic table from our cousins
- Pretty beach towels that come packed in their own bags
- Scrapbook kits
- Bouncing glitter balls
- Mosaic art kits
- Rolling suitcases for our travels (Sarah quoted Toot & Puddle today: "The more places you go, the more things you know!" - Yea - I have travelers!)
- Lots of cute clothes and matching sunglasses and flip-flops
- An awesome pic from DisneyWorld
- Fun dolls and beautiful baby dolls (I'm so glad they're not too old for dolls!!)
- Many great books
- iPods with docking stations (loaded with lots of their favorite songs)
This is a rather obnoxious list of goodies, and they got lots of other great gifts, too. They've been having so much fun playing with all their new things, and best of all, they've been playing together. I hope we're turning a corner where they can entertain themselves at least some of the time!!
Tomorrow, we start tackling those thank-you notes!