Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dragon Parade



I haven't uploaded my pics yet, but Sarah's teacher sent me these cool pics of their dragon parade today. She said the kids loved it! That's Sarah holding the mask, and her sweet friend Emma behind her. Emma's moving over the holidays, and we're so sad. She's an awesome kid and I love her mommy!


Today I've helped the girls finish their gifts for their classmates, made more cookies for teachers and staff at school, bought a few presents, and made treats for Abby's class party. My sister had an interesting observation: I'm in panic mode, because I only have 1 1/2 days of school left, and then it will be hard to get anything else done. As a teacher, she's impatiently counting the hours until school lets out, so that she can finally get things done.

No comments: