Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's Out!

S&A both slept great last night (Abby in her bed, Sarah in mine) and woke up feeling better. Abby was hungry and her usual energetic self, while Sarah still didn't have much of an appetite, but they both went to school (a little late after a much-needed bath) and made it through the day.

While in the bath, Abby took her washcloth and wiped her mouth, and out popped her tooth! No tears, no pain, just a little blood! She was sooo excited, and I was pleasantly surprised by Sarah's reaction too. I gave Abby a tooth pillow that I had found at Prime Time Treasures months ago, and Sarah asked if I had one for her too. Of course I did, but I told her I thought we should wait until she lost her first tooth. She said she wanted to leave a note in her pillow for the Tooth Fairy, which I thought was a great idea.

So, here's the evidence:


The big tooth came in before the baby tooth fell out, so that's a hole in front of the big tooth.


















Dear tooth Fairy
I Love you
You Give Good presents
from Sarah