Saturday, April 25, 2009

Staying Active

We had a wonderful day. The girls had a tennis lesson this morning. They've been taking lessons for a couple of months, and they love it. I think it's their favorite activity. Surprisingly, Sarah seems to have better hand/eye coordination so she's doing a little better than Abby, but they both love it and are doing great. Today they learned how to volley.

After a short break, we headed to dance so they could work on their talent show act. I've been shocked pleased by the way they've committed to this and practiced their dance. The show is Friday night, and I think they'll be ready. They still forget a couple of moves, but we have time to practice and I think they'll do fine. I'm excited for them and really impressed that they have the guts to get up on the stage and dance.


It was a gorgeous and hot day, so after we got home from dance and the shoe store, they played in the sprinklers and the mud. Abby even completed her homework assignment which was to go on an Insect Safari and write a report about what she found.


We finished the day with a margarita a nice Mexican meal at one of my favorite restaurants. Debbie Debbie joined us and it was fun. My only regret today was that we live too far away to be with Emma Faith for her first birthday party.

No comments: