Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pictures

Are you following the journeys of my friends who are in China now? I have to admit that I'm reading about their Gotcha Days, and remembering how incredibly miraculous those days were, and wondering if we'll be able to adopt another child someday. Maybe!
We had a fun weekend. Mollie was invited to her cousin Lanie's 4th birthday party at Build-a-Bear. I wasn't sure what she would think about the process, but she loved it! She didn't like the blowing air at the bath station, but she loved everything else and did a great job waiting her turn.











We were able to meet up with some friends from Mobile while we were at the Galleria. Sarah and Abby were thrilled to see their friend Lucy, and we are so excited about seeing them at the beach this summer!


Sunday we got ice cream. I think Mollie is a little lactose intolerant, but fortunately she can handle a little dairy, just not several servings in one day. So ice cream isn't a problem!


Monday night, Mollie and I took the girls to dance class. Mollie really wanted to go into the studio with S&A and was not happy about just watching from the observation room. Tuesday I found some of S&A's old dance clothes, and Mollie was thrilled.





Today we had our follow-up appointment at the International Adoption Clinic. I'll post more about that later.
Blessings!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: