Friday, July 25, 2008

Books!

We love books. Abby is obsessed with them, and always has been. Her idea of a perfect day would be to sit down and read every book we own (over 1000, probably!) and then do it again! When we turn off the lights at night, she gets out of her bed, gathers a big pile of books, and then "reads" them until she falls asleep. When I go up to check on them before I go to bed, I pile all the books up and place them on the floor. Well, unless she's done her "book drop", where she drops each book onto the floor, one-by-one, causing quite a racket and letting us know that she's done. Anyway, last night I went in to check on them, and her animals were lined up in her bed, reading. I had to take a picture to share - it's just too cute. So this pic was taken around 10pm last night. S&A were both asleep and fortunately didn't wake up with the flash.

Oh, and now that I've recovered, I wanted to post one last pic of VBS. Look at these kids - over 300 - having so much fun "Surfin' Through the Scriptures!" I'm sooooo glad I can stop listening to the CD (now I just have to figure out how to stop the annoying music in my head)!

No comments: