Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Counting Down

Today I booked our rental car, got my hair cut (again, because last week's cut was a disaster), printed out all our flight info, car rental info, directions, etc., made pillowcases for the girls' travel pillows because I couldn't find the ones I bought, found a housesitter/cat sitter, checked out the TSA website to see if I could carry on the girls' safety scissors (the answer is yes, and I won $10 from Perry on that bet!), and packed the girls' backpacks with lots of fun, time-consuming activities for the flight. My lack of planning is starting to catch up with me and now I'm getting a little stressed. Tomorrow I have school meetings all morning and a Daisies meeting for lunch, so I won't have much time to get things done. I still need to wash about 4 loads of clothes, pack my carry-on with snacks and other essentials, and pack suitcases. I know we'll get it all done, we always do. But traveling is hard work!

1 comment:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Amen, sista! I am happy to be on the other end of that fun....but what great fun it was! Have a great time in Cali!!!