Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Lies We Tell Our Kids

Wow - I've been a blogging fool this weekend! I just keep thinking of things I want to remember! Tonight, Sarah had a mosquito bite. The bugs love her, unfortunately. She put two different kinds of itch medicine on it, but nothing was helping, and she was driving us crazy with her complaints. So then Perry told her that a pink permanent marker would make it stop itching. He said he learned that when he was a nurse, and he read it in a book. She bought it, hook, line, and sinker. He said that only pink works, and it has to be a permanent marker. Later she found another bite to put it on, and asked me to do it, but I said that only licensed professionals can use a permanent marker for medicinal purposes; only a doctor or a nurse. Aren't we terrible?

1 comment:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

We think alike! That sounds EXACTLY like something I would do and say! I have really enjoyed meeting you, finally!!! Looking forward to following you on your blog.