Monday, October 13, 2008

Bloggable Moments

This post will be all over the place, because I just uploaded the pics from my camera and found a lot of great photos that I want to post.

First are a couple of pictures of Abby in a box. She was playing upstairs last week, and she came down and asked for a pair of scissors. I gave her a pair, and a few minutes later she came back and said the scissors weren't sharp enough; she needed a knife. At that point I had to ask what she was doing. She said she was trying to cut holes in a box. She brought the box to me and told me what she was doing and where she needed the holes. I wielded the knife (which is almost as scary as Abby doing it, because I don't have a great track record with sharp objects) and made the cuts for her. This is her creation. Entirely her idea.

Next is a pic of Sarah eating lunch last Thursday. This was the second day she was home sick from school, and the first time she'd eaten since Tuesday night. As you can tell, she was getting quite comfortable and enjoying her time home with mom.


This pic of Abby is probably going to be one of my all-time favorites. It is SOOOO Abby! A flowing pink dance costume, brown Skechers tennis shoes, band-aids and bruises all over, running fast. All girl, but so tough.



This is a pic of Abby at naptime yesterday. I went to wake her up so we could go to Daisies, and found her under a parachute fort with books all around. I'm guessing she didn't get much sleep.


And finally, a pic from our first Daisy meeting. The girls planted a garden and learned about working together. It's an awesome group of little girls and we had a great time.




No comments: