Thursday, October 16, 2008

Someday she'll do great things...

I think Abby is destined for greatness, because she has more hours in a day to accomplish things than most people do! I woke up at 4:45am to a noise in the house, and Bailey growling. Not good, especially since Perry is out of town, and has been all week...
I decide that either 1) someone has broken in and is in the basement, 2) Ellie is doing something and making noise, or 3) Abby is up. I calm myself down and realize that #1 is unlikely, #2 isn't possible because Ellie is outside, so it must be #3. I very slowly tiptoed upstairs so she wouldn't hear me coming, and I opened Abby's door...she was sitting in her bed, surrounded by about 20 stuffed animals and even more books. No telling how long she'd been up.
I made her lay back down but she didn't go back to sleep. Neither did I - it's been a long day.

No comments: