Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Q: Why was Ginger's face pink?

A: Because Sarah opened the fingernail polish while holding Ginger, and the brush got on Gingey. Crisis? Definitely. Crisis averted? Of course! A little polish remover, a few well-hidden scissor snips, and a bit of soap to mask the smell, and Ginger was (almost) as good as new. For those of you who don't know, Ginger is Sarah's one and only stuffed animal friend. Her bed partner, her comfort on a bad day, her security blanket when something is scary. So fingernail polish on Ginger was bad...very, very bad. I didn't even have the heart to scold Sarah for opening the polish without me, because I knew it was a lesson she had learned the hard way. I wish I'd taken a picture, but I immediately went into emergency management mode when I saw the problem, and didn't think of the camera until much later. Trust me though...she was pink.

No comments: